The College of William and Mary
427 Scotland St.
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
Visit Mihir's Research Website
Sustainable urbanization, Geographic Information Systems, Data Use for Evidence-Based Policy, Municipal Finance, Sustainable Development Goals, Urban Resilience, Climate Change, Innovation.View Mihir's CV
Mihir Prakash is a Senior Research Analyst at AidData. Prior to joining AidData, he has worked with a variety of organizations to produce policy-relevant research, including the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, Columbia University, the World Bank, Arizona State University, and the Indian government. Mihir holds a Masters in Public Administration – Development Practice from Columbia University and a Masters in Urban and Environmental Planning from Arizona State University. His previous research has focused on infrastructure and development financing, data for development, urban and regional development, the sustainable development goals, and geographic information systems.
- Masters of Public Administration – Columbia University (2017)
- Masters of Urban and Environmental Planning – Arizona State University (2011)
- Bachelor of Planning – School of Planning and Architecture, India (2007)
- Certification in Transportation Planning – Arizona State University (2009)
- Certification in Geographic Information Systems – Arizona State University (2011)