Open & closing dates: 09/08/2021 to 09/14/2021
This job will close when we have received 50 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
Pay scale & grade: GS 11
Salary: $74,702 to $97,118 per year
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Full-time
Location: 1 vacancy in Bushkill, PA
Relocation expenses reimbursed: Yes, you may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
Telework eligible: Yes as determined by agency policy
As the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Management Team Liaison, you will supervise multi-person crews that study, inventory, monitor, and manage a wide range of invasive plant populations which threaten park resources.
Open to the first 50 applicants or until 09/14/2021 whichever comes first. All applications submitted by 11:59 (EST) on the closing day will receive consideration.
- Develop work plans and schedules, scopes of work, and cost estimates for projects
- Prepare invasive plant management plans, including prioritization of tasks and techniques used to protect or restore an environment
- Design and implement statistically valid data protocols and perform quality checks on data collected by others
- Provide guidance to subordinates on their work progress and evaluate them against established standards
- Write a variety of reports detailing the results of studies/surveys and program accomplishments
Travel Required: 50% or less – You may be expected to travel for this position 1 – 5 nights per month
Supervisory status: Yes
Promotion Potential: None – 11
For more information, or to apply, visit the official posting at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613378800.